Sunday 9 May 2010

So Much Catching up to do!!!

I can't offer any excuses...it's a simple fact that it has just been a VERY busy time!!!....so much so, that I am seriously having withdrawal symptoms as not only has my blogging been slacking...so has my crafting!!!!!

However, today, for the first time in weeks, dare I say even months....I actually sat down to do some crafting (see my next post!). I have still been acquiring loads of new stuff, from new stamps, punches, papers, paints even a new cricut expression....so yes, today I thought, enough is enough!!!

Anyway, I will just post some piccies here just to kidda update you and will post my project in the next post.

Thanks for being patient and still dropping by! lol x




Stitches - February 2010
(From left to right: Lynne Gilbert, Me, TH as if he needs a mention!, Carol Jones, Karen Lines)



Watch out for these fab eco-friendly products launched at Stitches!


Day out at the show in Stevenage, despite the smile, I was feeling pretty low that day, but these guys soon put me to rights! lul xx
(Lynne, Me, Terry, Chris, Lynsay, and Lynne's Mum)


Ally Pally (April 10/11)
Picture courtesy of Pam (btw - check out Pam's delicious blog candy!!)

Thanks again to everyone lol xxx

1 comment:

Ciacchina said...

ooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin