Tuesday 28 April 2009

A Fab Award!!!

OMG....yes another award, this award has been given to me by Vanja at My Crafty Place, and what a unique award! As I keep saying, it is always amazing to receive these awards and it is truly appreciated - Thank You!

"The Renee Award was created by Bella (bellasinclair.blogspot.com) and Ces (cesandherdishes.blogspot.com) who wanted to show appreciation of the impact their friend Renee made on their lives. This award is meant, according to Bella, to be given to those that, like Renee, are like "the acorn, a small package becoming a tall and sturdy oak giving more acorns, becoming tall and sturdy oaks, giving acorns…".

"In Celtic mythology, the oak was the tree of doors, a gateway between worlds. So, I am passing this on to other artists that have inspired me with their art and their kindness in my growth as a papercrafting artist."

Katharina
Marlene
Mel
Lynsay
Lynne
Suzanne
Michelle (even though she doesn't have a blog!...yet!!)
And everyone else I visit....my list could go on and on.......

3 comments:

Lilacanglia said...

Congratulations,
You deserve the award,
Hugs
Angie

Lynne Gilbert said...

Maria, you are spoiling me!!! So nice to recieve and I'm very grateful. Thank you. Will post it on my blog tonight.

Lol Lynne. X

Katharina Frei said...

Hi Maria,
Thanks so much for this award and for visiting my blog. I know the problem with commenting just too well. I do a lot of blog hopping, but leaving comments is not always possible. BUt this doesn't mean that one doesn't enjoy what they see. And that's the most importatn thing :)
HUgs
Katharina

Blog Widget by LinkWithin