Saturday 21 February 2009

Still Busy at Make-it, Farnborough!

Sorry for being and away and not posting anything recently, but as you're all aware from my previous posts I am away at the Make-It show in Farnborough and have had no time to craft!

However, I can tell that Farnborough has been really busy, I have managed do a little shopping myself in my break and I have bought myself something REALLY special, but I will tell you all about that when I return to blogland full-time again - sorry to tease!! lol


Piccie from my make 'n take this morning!

Not to forget that my blog candy is now closed and I will be drawing the winner early next week and will announce the winner Tuesday - so don't forget to check back to see if you have won!

2 comments:

Lynne Gilbert said...

Looks like you're having a great time. Can't wait to hear what you've been buying. I'm sure it will make me really jealous!!!
Love Lynne. XXX

Becki and Alan said...

Hi Maria! Ooh - what did you buy yourself????? Can't wait to see...

Thanks for your lovely comment on our blog - it's always nice when others like what you've made. Laura's been poorly and not up to visitors so hasn't seen the wall-hanging yet, but I'm hoping she'll love it too.

Take care,

Becki
xx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin