Friday 13 February 2009

Make-It & Some Awards

Just wanted to post that I am still here - just been REALLY busy with some personal bits- of course half term is now upon us and that's going to add to my "busy-ness" and now preparing for Make-It at Farnborough 20, 21 & 22 (Feb.) as I will be there with my collegue Michelle running and demoing for Particraft and we will also be doing make 'n takes - if you can come along, pop down and say hello it would be great to meet you.

I also received two awards a few days ago from Lynne - Thank you Lynne! - Receiving awards is always such a boost and so appreciated.

The 'Measure Up' award decrees:- 'Say one nice thing to the man in your life' and also 'List at least 6 ways you measure your success in your life.' and of course pass on the award - and I will come back tomorrow to do that!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin