Tuesday 24 February 2009

Blog Candy WINNER!

The draw has been done and I now have the name of the winner to anounce, but first I just wanted to say a BIG THANK YOU to everyone who participated and for all your lovely comments, they are as always very well received and appreciated!

But without furtherado the winner for my February blog candy is......

............................................................

.........................................................

....................................................

..............................................

..........................................

..................................

..............................

.......................


VALEMS - Vanja

Congratulations to Vanja, if you could email me (email on my sidebar) then I will get your candy out to you asap.

Don't Forget - to check back soon as my next blog candy will be a bit "sweeter" as I have had over 10,000 visitors, that's amazing! So thank you to all who have visited and to all who have left comments and that is why I am putting together a "sweeter" candy for you! - I shall try to have it up by the end of this week!

5 comments:

Ciacchina said...

congratulation!!!!
cristina

Anonymous said...

Wow, thank you sooo much!!! I never expected to win. I will email you my address, now. Thanks again! :)

Vanja

Moni said...

Vanja congrats! Hugs, Moni

AbcHobby.it said...

Congratulations!!!!

Milagros Aguirre said...

Wow! Congratulations!
XD

Blog Widget by LinkWithin