Tuesday 26 August 2008

The Winner is......

Once again, I would like start by giving a HUGE THANKS to everyone who took part and for the wonderful comments left. THANK YOU!
Here are the names (duplicated for those that linked) cut out and ready for step 2.

This time my lovely assistant was Emma, and she helped fold the slips and place them in our tin (which I will get round to altering - sometime soon!!!).
Giving the tin a good shake Emma then pulled a lucky winning name ..................................... drum rolls!!!!!!!.............................


The winning name is **annqaa**

Congratulations "annqaa"! thanks so much for your visit and your comment. If you could email me here with your address then I will get this out to you in the post ASAP.
Thanks again to everyone for taking part for all your great comments and for taking the time to visit my Blog, its been great fun to do and I look forward to taking a closer look at all your blogs and creations too!

Don't Forget: I will be posting details of September Candy Blog soon - here's a very sneak peak!


1 comment:

annqaa said...

Hey:D:):):)
thank you so much! I will send my address to your email:) Thank you so much! I am so excited and happy!!!
Ania

Blog Widget by LinkWithin