Sunday 27 July 2008

Busy, Busy Weekend!

It has been just that, a very busy weekend. Hubby returned home from a work trip and just in time for his birthday on Saturday of which was spent at football training with Michael and then whilst Michael went to a friends he came home to write up a report for work - and where was I in all this I hear you ask.......at the Art Stamp show in Newbury!!!!...on hubby's birthday??? he wanted to be left alone to do this report - can't argue with that!!!!!!......we did have a meal booked at a local restaurant which is lovely - and all three of us had a lovely meal and really enjoyed the evening - despite being in all direction during the day!

And how was the show, I hear you ask?.....it was OK - I had planned to go the two days, but Saturday from 12ish when I got there to about 4.30pm when I left was plenty. Spoke to a few people, none of which were local which is amazing to see how far people will travel to go to shows, one group of ladies which I sat and had lunch with had travelled down from Scotland!!!... Anyway, had a good time, bought a couple of new goodies, but glad to say that I was very good and didn't break the bank this time....(reserving that for Ally Pally!!!).


I havn't had much time to do much crafting these past few days, but have posted pictures of two cards which I managed to get round to finishing last week. Hope you all had a great weekend.

5 comments:

lalalla said...

super cute cars! first one is my favourite! elegant one! greetings from Poland (EU)

lalalla said...

of course I mean carDs ;)

The Taming of the Glue said...

I love the cards, especially the first one. lol. Pam

Lynne Gilbert said...

Love the butterfly card. Very sophisticated and unusual. Lynne. X

Traci at PartiCraft said...

Love the way you have done the butterflies - it looks stunning and as for the photography give me time!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin